Tuesday, January 31, 2006

My Hero... Craig Ferguson

If you've read prior posts, you already know how much I adore Craig Ferguson... okay, it's more like, he's my ideal man.

Last night, Craig gave the most beautiful eulogy to his father, Robert, who died of cancer on Sunday at the age of 75. I've never heard such a heartfelt, loving testimony to another human being. I was left with the feeling that I knew the man and, moreover, had an insight into who the real Craig is. I'm still reeling from the emotion of it all.

How brave is Craig? To stand on national television and, with incredible sincerity and generosity of spirit, allow us into his heart and his pain... with the utmost of grace.

If you missed it, you can watch it at http://www.cbs.com/latenight/latelate/comedy/, click on January 30th.

If that doesn't make you shed a tear... then you have my sympathies.

No comments:

Post a Comment