HERE IS WHAT OPRAH WINFREY HAD TO SAY ABOUT MEN:
* If a man wants you, nothing can keep him away.
* If he doesn't want you, nothing can make him stay.
* Stop making excuses for a man and his behaviour.
* Allow your intuition (or spirit) to save you from heartache.
* Stop trying to change yourself for a relationship that's not meant to be.
* Slower is better.
* Never live your life for a man before you find what makes you truly happy..
* If a relationship ends because the man was not treating you as you deserve then heck no, you can't 'be friends'. A friend wouldn't mistreat a friend.
* If you feel like he is stringing you along, then he probably is
* Don't stay because you think 'it will get better'. You'll be mad at yourself a year later for staying when things are not better.
* The only person you can control in a relationship is you.
* Avoid men who've got a bunch of children by a bunch of different women. He didn't marry them when he got them pregnant, why would he treat you any differently?
* Always have your own set of friends separate from his.
* Maintain boundaries in how a guy treats you. If something bothers you, speak up.
* Never let a man know everything - He will use it against you later.
* You cannot change a man's behaviour - Change comes from within.
* Don't EVER make him feel he is more important than you are... even if he has more education or in a better job.
* Do not make him into a quasi-god - He is a man, nothing more nothing less.
* Never let a man define who you are.
* Never borrow someone else's man - If he cheated with you, he'll cheat on you.
* A man will only treat you the way you ALLOW him to treat you.
* All men are NOT dogs.
* You should not be the one doing all the bending... Compromise is two way street.
* You need time to heal between relationships...
* There is nothing cute about baggage...
* Deal with your issues before pursuing a new relationship
* You should never look for someone to COMPLETE you...
* A relationship consists of two WHOLE individuals... Look for someone complimentary...not supplementary.
* Dating is fun...even if he doesn't turn out to be Mr. Right.
* Make him miss you sometimes...when a man always know where you are, and you're always readily available to him - he takes it for granted
* Never move into his mother's house. Never co-sign for a man.
* Don't fully commit to a man who doesn't give you everything that you need - Keep him in your radar but get to know others.
* Scared of being alone is what makes a lot of women stay in relationships that are abusive or hurtful: Dr. Phill
* You should know that you're the best thing that could ever happen to anyone and if a man mistreats you, he'll miss out on a good thing. If he was attracted to you in the 1st place, just know that he's not the only one. They're all watching you, so you have a lot of choices. Make the right one.
* Ladies take care of your own hearts....
* Share this with other women and men (just so they know)... You'll make someone smile, another rethink her choices, and another woman prepare. They say it takes a minute to find a special person, an hour to appreciate them, a day to love them and an entire lifetime to forget them.
What do you all think?? I could not agree more!!