Friday, October 03, 2008

Whachovia - Walk Over Ya?

In the course of my day-to-day work (as opposed to my night-to-night work as a filmmaker), I came across www.50lessons.com - a website that features short video lessons by thought leaders. When I clicked on their 'trailer' (halfway down the page), I about peed myself when 30 seconds into the trailer came Jim Garrity, Former Chief Marketing Officer of Wachovia and I quote,"companies celebrate risks." I wonder just how much celebrating is going on in the inner sanctum of, as I like to call them, WalkOverYa these days?

Judging by the bank's huge advertising campaign in the Bay Area, I used to think their message was "Watch Over Ya..."

Don't ya just love how we can drop formalities these days? WINK, WINK...


See ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment