Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Not exactly an excuse...

I never blogged while I was in India because then I would have had to make the choice between participating in life there or writing about participating in life there...

With complete vivid recollection, it was my intention to relive my experiences through blogging. I started to and then the world, I mean my computer (sometimes known as the confuser) went to pot... not exactly crashed, but my Lord ~ or Ganesha, Durga, Shiva, Krishna as the case may be ~ I have been in digital media hell.. or more like limbo... waiting to be reincarnated again!

Things are slowly but surely on the mend and so I will resume writing my memoirs in the not too distant future.

For followers of Mismo... we are getting close to having the film complete. We're currently scoring the music and color correcting. In the months ahead, we hope to have exciting news to share, so stay tuned.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous4:07 PM

    Totally a perfectly fine excuse. Sometimes it makes more sense for bloggers to just take a little break and experience their lives than to keep pushing through with blog posts. We need to live in order to be creative enough to write!

    ReplyDelete