Sunday, April 08, 2007

Non-denominational Easter in the City

And what a fine Easter it was... given that I grew up in a non-religious family, other than the obligatory chocolate egg filled with Cadbury chocolates...

FLASHBACK:

Not having a taste for sweets ~ or chocolate ~ weeks after the fact, my brother and sisters would beg me to break into my untouched egg...

CUT TO:

Present day: replace the candy with two glasses of wine, served by Steve, the assiduous bartender at Rose Pistola, while I luxuriate in the company of my friend, Chris, and discuss movies and potential plots, and now you're talking!

The ride home.... who needs chocolate when you have San Francisco!

Enjoy the show (taken with my digital camera ~ all stills, on the ride home) ~ bonus points for guessing the route!

No comments:

Post a Comment