Monday, August 10, 2009

Busy Busy Busy Bee!

Can't believe another year has come and gone -- and this week I'll be turning 45 (again). So much to write about, from restaurants and wines to art and yoga, and all of San Francisco in between... but alas one can only do so much in a day. So here's an update:

MISMO will be on its way to Sundance, so mega celebrations all round, along with fingers crossed! Next comes a new trailer, website, poster, FB page... and more!

Meanwhile, I've been spreading the word about "10 Reasons to Eat ZESPRI Kiwifruit" - check out kiwiforlunch.com. I've been twittering and FB'ing like a mad fool - you can also follow me @LorraineSF.

And just for the fun of it, we amended our short One Sound for MOFILM and, though we made it to the finals, did not win, so rather than having it rot on my desktop thought I'd put it here for the world to see*.


Naturally, being single and quite possibly sassier still, I've managed to squeeze in the occasional date, but remarkably the scene in San Francisco does not change - tons o' fabulous women and gorgeous fags, and plenty of 30 somethings to entertain... but still no main man. Ha! Guess I'm going to have to wait until I'm on the Oscar red carpet before George Clooney comes running... perhaps not with MISMO, but our next project is so high concept, and that's all I'm going to say for now folks:)

* That was the plan but Blogger is having problems:(

No comments:

Post a Comment